Fossil Rhino Skull
Fossil Rhino skull from the Black Hills, Badlands, Dakota. Likely belonging to the Subhyracodon genus, possibly Subhyracodon occidentalis, but unconfirmed. Originally formed part of a private collection which was auctioned off in Cambridge, UK, where Creation Research UK acquired it.
Skull measures: 55 cm X 34 cm (L x H)
- Post-flood deposit, likely caused by the ice age
- One of the many species of rhino found around the Badlands of the USA
- Preserved in terrestrial mud-sediment
- Hornless & four-toed, unlike African relatives
- Approximately 2.4 metres in length (8 feet)